Friday, September 11, 2009

Alshabaab and its Misinterpretation of Islam

Firs of all I would like to say my Allah have mercy on all of us Iinsha Allah. While doing some more research on the brutal death of 13yr old Asha in Kismayo , I have read that Asho was raped prior to her death . I believe that we as human beings have to stand up for the children of the world. It sickens me knowing my religion is being hijacked by these extremest ,who know nothing about the Holly Quran and if they did they would not have done what they did to innocent child who also had medical issue's.

There have been many cases of Alshabaab raping the elderly , young girls, and in one case a story that my mother heard was beyond comprehension. An individual or individuals not sure if they might have been more than one person who did this , but this individual came across a new mother with her baby in her arms. He than threw the child in the air , than stabbed the infant in front of its mother.

When it comes to Somalia since the civil war nothing surprises  me, but allot of things have not only upset me but have sickened me to the core. At times I just want to forget about it all and pay no attention to the genocide that is occurring to my people.


My goal is to use my blog to expose the savagery that is occurring on daily basis in Mogadishu.While holding our leaders accountable , but also looking into how as people we can solve some of these issue's.

As person who strongly believes in justice of all forms , One of my goals in life will be to hunt down the individuals who have been involved in war crimes around the globe. This will go higher than Qabil , it will be Islam justice for all the Muslims who had died for any apparent reason other the fact they could not leave Mogadishu.

No comments:

Post a Comment